CAT Archives

December 2004

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nicole Marie Chabot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:47:48 -0500
Hello CATs

After speaking with the Black History Month committee, there was a suggestion
that our film festival be not a foreign film night but a Spike Lee film
festival since it is scheduled to be in February. Any thoughts? I think this is
a great way to accomplish what we wanted in the film event but have it pertain
to these other great events as well. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks
Nicole