CAT Archives

June 2005

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Summer Ane Egan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:25:45 -0400
Hey Hey

Its Summer, and yes you can finally say it is summer too. Riiiight.
Anyways, just wanted to say hello to everyone and see how everyone's summer is
going. Lets try to pass around a random story everyone has had so far this
summer. Since I'm at work and have nothing else to do I'll start. lol.

I'm in Colorado and last weekened I drove down to Buena Vista, CO tryingto go
hiking and when I was driving into the mountains, itstarted snowing. Crazy. Its
june and still snowing out here in great CO. The wether is very similar to
VT's. That day I also learned how to drive 5 speed. Which I've been trying to
learn to do for years now. haha.

Ok whos next?

Miss ya lots and see ya in September.

Summer