CAT Archives

September 2003

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Melisa Dybbro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:09:46 -0400
>From: "Patrick Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Melisa Dybbro" <[log in to unmask]>, "Brian Arao"
>         "Carrie Williams" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Cazrina Ramsay" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "DeMethra Bradley" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Jenifer Purvee" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Jill Hoppenjans" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "John Abbott" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Lacretia Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Leslie Schreiber" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Merrie Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Meenal Joshi" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Nicole Chabot" <[log in to unmask]>,
>         "Pat Brown" <[log in to unmask]>, "Dani Comey"
>Subject: Student Bands
>Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:25:30 -0400
>
>Hi all,
>
>I'm putting my feelers out for student bands and other talent here at
>UVM. The idea is to start a weekly late night music series, often
>highlighting our homegrown talent.
>
>If you, out there in Student Life Land, know of any student performers
>(or bands with a good number of UVMers), please pass that info along to
>me. Contact info would be wonderful, but if you just have a band or
>student's name, I can track them down. And if you could ask the students
>that you work with if they know of any good bands out there, I'll be
>your best friend. If we work together, we can get our collective fingers
>on the "pulse" of the UVM music "scene," if you will, and I can create
>some killer late night programs. :-)
>
>Also - if anybody has contact info for The Flo in particular, that would
>be fab.
>
>Many, many thanks.
>
>PR
>=====
>Patrick Raymond
>Coordinator of Campus Programs and Publicity
>Department of Student Life
>The University of Vermont
>802.656.2060
>http://www.uvm.edu/bored/

Melisa L. Dybbro
University of Vermont
Assistant Director for Student Life, Campus Programs & Greek Life
Billings Student Center, 48 University Place
Burlington, VT 05405
Tel: 802-656-2060
Fax: 802-656-7731
Email: [log in to unmask]