CCENTER Archives

October 2005

CCENTER@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Community Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:21:49 -0300
7Bit
From:
Bernard Sizemore <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I have nothing to gain by writing this letter other than the fact that I like helping people.
I started taking "HGH " four months ago and I can't begin to tell you all the wonderful things it has done for me.
My hair is twice as thick, my complexion has dramatically improved and my wife thinks I'm Tarzan!
I can actually feel my body growing stronger and more powerful every day.
Do yourself a huge favor and try this stuff. If it helps you even 10% of what it's done for me,
you'll never stop taking it, I know I won't.

http://awful.healthlylife-home.info/