CCENTER Archives

September 1999

CCENTER@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Leroy Padgett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Community Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:17:36 -0400
Hi All!!!
Are any of you out there in R.U.1.2? land interested in hiking? If so, a
couple of us were planning a hike for Sunday morning. We will be hiking
to Sterling Pond. This is near Smuggler's Notch. It is approx. a 3 hour
hike. It is a steep but well maintained trail. We will be meeting in
Cambridge around 9 a. m. If you are interested email me at
mailto:[log in to unmask]

See ya'
Leroy
--
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.