CDAEEXT Archives

October 2006

CDAEEXT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
CDAE -- Extension <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:55:54 -0120
7bit
From:
Van Link <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hi Archie, hope I hit your correct email adress.
I was going to mention about these incredible opportunities
for future prosperity.There is a company outhere
known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI).
This one as you can see is climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode.So you do have a window to digg in
while it's still in it's low.I got a few shares of mine and made
5K. So what a hey, go ahead and do the same make some money while
it's there.

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Reynaldo.

"if you will only tell me what sort of girl miss king is, i shall know what to think."
"mr. wickham is the son of a very respectable man, who had for many years the management of