CLUBSQUASH Archives

July 2012

CLUBSQUASH@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:13:07 -0600
Hail,
I'm glad you read my post.

Well, I want to start serious and long-term relationships with a good man and which will lead to marriage in the future.

I am a nice lady named Yuliya. It would seem that, I am a successful, beautiful, happy lady, I have many friends, but really, I'm lonely.
I have gorgeous eyes, and my smile will not leave you indifferent. You can see me here http://brewpubciespama.land.ru/cyhikab.html I'm not looking  an "ideal" man.

I really want to love him to really think about it,talk with them, dreaming about future plans. I'm waiting for you, my darling.

Maybe it's you?