CLUBSQUASH Archives

November 2008

CLUBSQUASH@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Daniel Rudershausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:02:03 -0500
I am a 22 year old man seeking a man or woman of the same age who
shares my interest in long autumnal drives to the middle of no where
New York and the game of squash to get together and slap some balls
against the wall on Saturday in preparation for our match on Sunday.
My lifestyle and hours are flexible. I'm also open to the idea of
multiple partners if you are. In fact my ideal number is 4 so there
will be plenty to go around. Persons responding to this ad must love
dogs and music.

Dan

(484) 680 1400