CONSBIO Archives

September 2007

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
john abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:48:34 -0400
hi folks-
	want to let you know that the National Outdoor Leadership School
(NOLS) promotional tour bus will be at UVM next Tuesday from 10-3pm
in front of the Bailey Howe library. they will be distributing
information on courses and semester programs. great way to talk with
field instructors to discuss career opportunities as well. NOLS is
the one of the nation's leading wilderness leadership education
programs...best
*john

Begin forwarded message: