CONSBIO Archives

December 1997

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Mark A. Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:14:01 -0500
Just a reminder to folks that we will be having our end of the semester
potluck lunch tomorrow (sorry about the late notice) Wednesday, Dec. 9th,
at 12:15PM in 105 Aiken Building. The idea is to get some feedback on
this semester's discussions and to generate some ideas for what folks what
like to see happen in the spring. I know it's a busy time, but please come
and share your thoughts and something to eat or drink. (If you don't
have the latter, please join us anyway, even if only briefly.)
                        See you then!