CONSBIO Archives

September 1999

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Michelle Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:02:43 -0700
Hello,

I hope you all had a great summer. The conservation
biology series is starting a little late but we do
have some great speakers coming later in the semester!
We still have the following dates to fill so if you
know of someone who would be interested in presenting
to the group let me know. We will be meeting in Aiken
119 on Tuesdays from 12:30-1:30pm. The first scheduled
presentation is Sept. 28.

Dates still available:
Sept. 21
Oct. 19 (Possibly Jim Schweithelm)
Nov. 2

I will post the semester schedule as soon as I can
confirm everyone's dates and topics.

Cheers,
Michelle Hill
Field Naturalist Program