CONSBIO Archives

December 2005

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Joules Dybicki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:51:18 -0600
Dear friends and colleagues and teachers:

THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL INVITATION TO BE ON MY LIVE @ 5:25PM TV SHOW

When: CCTV Channel 17, Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Where:Here in Burlington, Vermont or in any part of the county.
How: show up or call in during the LIVE broadcast (I?ll give ya the # if you
call me on my cell (802)578-6839 to plan what we talk about)

I?ve been graciously invited to host a LIVE show courtesy of Chittendon County
Television (our county government channel 17.)  This is the most populated
county in all of Vermont, meaning thousands of viewers will tune in :0
Opportunities for us include:
1)major publicity/ website promotion
2)recognition and credit for all our fantabulous actions,
3)donation solicitation,
4)outreach for more volunteers,
5)and employees (I?m hiring workstudy students for $10 per hour, talk to me if
you want an arsenal of employees too).

Please see my website if you care to help, want a job, want a copy a DVD
documentary you may be in, or want me to post a free 3 minute movie clip on
your site specifically promoting your organization since I love what you do.
Cheers-->joules
Cell phone# = 1(802)578-6839
Check out my website for more info and enter the wonderful world of wetlands &
wildlife: http://www.uvm.edu/~jdybicki

--
Joules Agnieszka Dybicki
University of Vermont wildlife biology/resource ecology student

"What we love to do we find time to do." --John L. Spalding
"In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we have been taught."--Baba Dioum
Conserve Wildlife
Extinct is Forever Lost