CONSBIO Archives

April 1996

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Adriana E. Ruesink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:33:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hey y'all!

Everyone's invited to a gala potluck lunch on Monday, April 29 as we
celebrate the final spring meeting of the Conservation Bio Discussion
Group.  Same bat time and same bat station: noon in Aiken 105.
We'll discuss plans for next fall (what day should we meet? what topics
should we discuss? what speakers should we invite?) and enjoy the annual
Conservation Biology Quiz Bowl with FABULOUS PRIZES for people who paid
attention during discussions this semester...

Bring some grub to share (drinks and dessert will be provided), and why
not drag along your friends and neighbors?!  No one will want to miss
this festive event!

See you there!

	- Ana Ruesink