CS205 Archives

November 2000

CS205@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Craig A. Damon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CS 205 class discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:52:16 -0500
I was trying to hurry through the review in class, so I didn't get a
chance to ask about project status. If you are stalled in the
project, whether you think it is your own issue or not, let me know
as soon as possible via email. I will try to provide what ever
assistance I can to keep people making progress.

Thanks

Craig A. Damon