DAC Archives

October 2009

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:07:40 -0400
Friends -

I have heard back from nearly all of you and it seems as if the early
morning works for most folks.  So please hold Friday September 30 from
7:30 - 9 AM for our initial meeting of the semester.  I will locate a
room in the next few days and be back in touch with a room and some
prep material.

Thanks.

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.