DAC Archives

November 2010

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 07:22:09 -0400
Friends -

I sincerely apologize.  I am not quite sure what happened, but time
slipped away way too fast.  I will re-Doodle us for a few times and
will "quickly" follow up when there is clarity of a critical mass of
members.

Again, sorry!

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.