DAC Archives

February 2010

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:01:15 -0500
Friends -

I am trying to schedule a February meeting.  Please go to this doodle
site and let me know what times you can make.  If the meeting is early
morning i will provide goodies.  And please respond by the end of
business tomorrow, Wednesday February 3.  Thanks!

Pat

http://www.doodle.com/ut9ndcpfp5cge997

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.