DAC Archives

February 2010

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:42:01 -0500
Friends -

Let's plan to have a Davis Advisory Committee Meeting on 3/25 from 8 -
9:30 AM.  That was the time that worked best for the largest number of
respondents. I will work on a space and be in touch.

Also, an agenda items you'd like for us to cover.   I have a few from
the operations and policy perspective.

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.