DAC Archives

December 2006

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:06:44 -0500
DAC Friends -

I am going to postpone our meeting scheduled for Friday at 3 PM -
most of our student representatives have a final exam scheduled at
that time and it is important that they be in attendance - so our
next meeting will be very early in the spring semester ( I am
shooting for January)

Please make sure your Corp Time calendars are up to dat (if you use
it) and let me know if your class schedule will change - i will have
merrie or donna work up a spring meeting schedule in the next week -

thanks - have a great semester break if you are gettin gone!

pat
Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center