DAC Archives

September 2008

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:16:57 -0400
Friends -

We are confirmed for the Chittenden Bank Room in the Davis Center for
Tuesday 10/7 from 4 - 5:30 PM.

Remember to send any agenda items my way by Friday Noon.

Thanks!

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
	Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.