DAC Archives

May 2007

DAC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:52:49 -0400
Folks -

I have decided to postpone our Friday meeting as there are attendance
issues.  It seems the end of the school year has freed up the time on
the calendar's of students and crushed the calendars of staff.  So I
think it better to reschedule it for the first week of May.  It seems
as if many of the student reps are here, and of course the staff is
nearly always here.  Ss stayed tuned for a meeting in early June that
will not be late afternoon on a Friday!

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the