DIVNET Archives

April 2012

DIVNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Diversity Ambassador <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:23:34 -0400
From:
Dirk Jonathan Rodricks <[log in to unmask]>
{Please excuse the cross-postings}

The UVM College of Medicine Gay Straight Alliance (COMGSA) is happy to
announce that we'll be showing the film "We Were Here," a documentary by
David Weissman about the unfolding of the AIDS crisis in San Francisco
in the 80s.  The documentary has received excellent reviews, and this
will be its Vermont premier.

The film will be shown on *Thursday, April 26^th in Med Ed 200 at
5:30p*.  Snacks will be provided; discussion will follow.

We hope you can join us for this special event.  The event is open to
the UVM community, so feel free to invite friends.

You can find out more about the film at http://wewereherefilm.com

Thanks,

Andy

*Andy Jones
*University of Vermont College of Medicine
Class of 2015
Given #153
89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington, Vermont 05405-0068