EWB Archives

March 2008

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:37:41 -0400
Hi EWB,

   We will be holding our student chapter meeting tomorrow, Wednesday
3-26 at 7:00 in Votey 207.  Attached to this email is the powerpoint
presentation I will be using.  It has the roles and obligations for
the officer positions and what the groups will be presenting on.  The
purpose of the group presentations is to get everyone up to speed on
the work that is being done and to see where some groups may need help.

Agenda:
[Introductions if there are new members]

Powerpoint presentation - Jacquie (10 min)

Elections - (10 min.)

Group Presentations (10 min for each group)

The meeting will start promptly at 7:00 to make sure that we can get
through all of the presentations.

Thank-you,
Jacquie