EWB Archives

September 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Peter Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:03:06 -0400
Hey Everyone,

The next EWB meeting will be on Thursday, 10/1, at 6pm in Perkins 107.
The meeting will be relatively short this week; there are a few
announcements and a couple new opportunities for students to get
involved. Our friend Baxter has a cool new thing to show us and we've
also gotten some helpful info on grey water treatment for our
Nicaragua project. We will also be taking a final tally on students
interested in attending the conference as we are hoping to get funding
from UVM next Tuesday. Hope to see ya soon.

Thanks,
Sean