EWB Archives

February 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Terry Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:18:35 -0500
Jacquie,

I'm happy you want me involved in the project... but a couple things:

-- I'm male... I've attached a picture to help clear things up!

-- I have a regular commitment on Wednesday evenings, so can't make the
meeting tomorrow.  I'm happy to work with my schedule to make future
meetings, but more notice would be helpful.

Regards,
Terry Barrett