EWB Archives

February 2023

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Hudson Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hudson Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:07:32 -0500
What’s up you intrepid engineers in the making!

Glad to see an awesome turnout at today’s meeting.
For those of you who missed it here’s a rundown of what went down.

1) Officer elections are coming up
	March 6th - officer candidate 1-3 min elevator pitches
			 - elections will open and be out for 3 days
	March 9th - elections close and the new officers will be announced
Check out the power point slide attached below for details about specific officer positions and dates.
*Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns relating to officer elections*

2) We are re-merging with EWB USA and along with that, a new project will get under way next semester!

3) We will have some fun and positive events coming later this semester: Club wide potluck, group trash pick up, and several other exciting things down the road. If you have any fun ideas or aspirations for the club you can share them on this google form -> https://forms.gle/6HuvynegnsL99UPa7

The minutes for today’s meeting are under the 2022-2023 tab in meeting minutes.

Keep up your amazing work!

Best,
Hudson