EWB Archives

May 2023

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Hudson Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hudson Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2023 08:42:22 -0400
Hey all,

Congrats on making it to the last week of classes!
Give yourself a pat on the back.

There is no meeting today.

REMINDER: This Thursday @5 in innovation 430, NEWWA presentation by UVM alum Nathan Pion.

"The New England Water Works Association (NEWWA) is the affiliated organization of New England Water Works Association, Inc. and the New England Section of the American Water Works Association. We are a membership organization for those working or interested in the drinking water profession. Headquartered in Holliston, Mass., we bring together water utilities, consultants, manufacturers, vendors, regulators, academia, and other interested parties to network, educate, and advocate."
https://www.newwa.org/About/AboutUs.aspx

See you Thursday.

Good luck this week!!

Best,