EWB Archives

February 2018

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sienna Roberge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sienna Roberge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:08:05 +0000
Hello EWB,

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow, the CEMS Career Night has been moved to Thursday, which is when our general meeting was scheduled for this week. Because I want as many EWB members to attend the CEMS Career Night that would like to (including myself), I am rescheduling the next general meeting.
The next general meeting will be next Wednesday, Wednesday February 14 @6:30 in Perkins 102.

If anyone has any questions or announcements in the meantime, please let me know.
I hope everyone stays warm and safe tomorrow!

Thank you,
Sienna