EWB Archives

October 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:37:42 -0400
Hey everyone!

Great meeting last night! It's super encouraging to see people stepping up
and taking the initiative to move all of our projects along. Attached is a
link to our mysterious Google Drive that we talk about all the time. On
here is all of the information from the past few years of EWB, including
extensive documents regarding our Nicaragua project. Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25pDQrjhu_bZjZiNzAyMzYtOWM5OC00ODJkLWIyYjEtZjU3MTBkNTc4NDMz&usp=sharing

Also attached are the meeting minutes for anyone who couldn't make it last
night:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1psHanOyS-0VwmyCnAGCA72hATrbfVe0qpBfFwu3Ruvo/edit?usp=sharing

I know a lot of you had your dues last night but anyone that hasn't paid or
registered with EWB-USA, please do that ASAP!

Good luck to everyone finishing up midterms!!

Best,
Erica