EWB Archives

February 2021

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:38:02 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jillian Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone!

This email is going to include some important forms & information, so I will keep it concise. Our first meeting was great, we have big plans for this semester and hope you all can help us reach our goals! We want to pick the most convenient time and date for our general meetings every week, so please fill out the following google poll:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeEKaj_f316MNBzI5YKpgViPESExxL0LtYqAQ5KXk3k29blw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, we have are super excited to start screenprinting the shirts for our fundraiser! If you are interested in helping out, please fill out this form even if you have already indicated to us that you are interested.
https://forms.gle/KhcpgGvbUs1aorcj7

Finally, we just ask that everyone takes some time before the next meeting to do some research on Tanzania, solar panels and electrical systems, etc. so that we can all get an idea about where we should start and what we are all most interested in/excited about doing. Do your homework! ;)

Thank you all! I will send another email once we have decided on a meeting day and time.
-Jill