EWB Archives

November 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:51:20 -0500
From:
Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi everyone,

   We will be having a meeting tonight at 7:00 in Votey 250.  I know
this room is small, but it has the color printer.  We will run the
meeting similar to the way we did on thursday.  We had some people
writing addresses, looking up addresses, creating our mailing list
database, putting the invitations together, and working on our
application.
   A BIG thanks to Nicole, Brett,Dan, and Terry who have been working
so hard on our application details for the Honduras Project!!

See you tonight,
Jacquie