EWB Archives

April 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:15:57 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Nora Varhue <[log in to unmask]>
Hey all,

As discussed at the end of today's general meeting we agreed that each person will register individually. Click the link listed below and click on the orange button JOIN A TEAM....
team name: UVM EWB
team affiliation: University

Seeing as this semester flew by and there wasn't enough time to fundraise for it this year it would be great if we could each donate $5 and if we get a group of at least 10 of us (currently 7) we could in total donate about $50.

Opening Ceremony is at 6pm on Friday and Closing Ceremony is at 5:45am on Saturday(but no worries, we don't need to stay that long). We will meet at 6pm in front of University Heights South main entrance and go from there to decide what time slots people would like to do. I was thinking we could each pair up and walk an hour or 2 each.

Registration link:https://secure.acsevents.org/site/TRR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14NE/1569593626?pg=reg&fr_id=59151

More info: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?sid=128433&type=fr_informational&pg=informational&fr_id=59151

Thanks,

Sarah