EWB Archives

December 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:10:21 -0500
From:
Jessica Elizabeth Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
hello!
Hope everyone is surviving the last week of classes and all the snow!!!

I talked to the head of VT Teddy Bear, Allen Baker.  He said that it
is "logistically difficult, but possible" to have people come in for
only part of the time, however we do need 20 people for the 5 hours.
Should everyone respond to either myself or the list so we know that
you will be able to volunteer from 8:30AM-1:30PM Wednesday 12th of
exams (this is a reading day). Its a great way to make a lot of money
and a great company to make a good impression with so that we can
volunteer often. So lets try to get 20 people that can show up for the
whole time.

Thanks,
Jess