EWB Archives

March 2008

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:09:46 -0400
From:
Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi EWB student members,

   If you are interested in running for one of the following
positions, please email me (not the listserv):

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Secretary
Fundraising Chair

   We need at least 3 of these positions to be filled by underclassmen
(It does not matter how many meetings you have gone to).  I was
president of EWB as a freshman, so its definitely possible!
I encourage everyone interested to run.

As an officer, you get great leadership experience, something to
highlight on your resume, and you get to work with some amazing people!

- Jacquie