EWB Archives

June 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:47:31 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Benjamin Cares <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all!

Victoria and Thalia have graciously allowed us to have our meeting at their place this Monday! (Address: 108 North Winooski Ave).

We will have a brainstorming session and more information on the implementation of the Nicaragua greywater treatment project and plan out/execute any paperwork necessary for the set up of a trip in January.

Hope to see you there!

Keep it real,
Ben Cares
------