EWB Archives

October 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:49:21 -0400
Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! Attached are the meeting minutes
for both the general and officer's meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17aAxK1yb4h8ua1BlpHd4iwpQpBlTCH-a-JO8ARfmXeE/edit?usp=sharing

Once again, we will send out another email with the time and date of the
next meeting once it is finalized.

*A reminder that membership dues are $10! Please bring that next meeting so
that you can bring true meaning to your life and feel as though you've made
a difference in the world.*

If anyone is trying to get a little more involved, its encouraged to do
some research on any of our current projects and bring that stuff to the
next meeting!!

Talk to you all soon!

Best,
Erica