EWB Archives

October 2014

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Baxter G Miatke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baxter G Miatke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:56:00 -0400
Hey EWB,
  I found out from ASME that they are planning to do a guided tour of the
Jay Peak pump house and lifts this Friday afternoon at 12:30, followed by
some destressing in the waterpark. They asked me to forward this on to our
EWB members as they need more people to sign up for this great opportunity.
They are trying to involve many clubs to get as many to go as
possible. Sign up for the trip on this doodle:
http://doodle.com/uc6bmihgr5pka4yw

  And contact the organizer: Hannah Rosen <[log in to unmask]> with
questions.

  Have a great week!

Baxter Miatke

   B.S. Environmental Engineering '15