EWB Archives

December 2016

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Samuel Marano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samuel Marano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 00:25:47 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed, but here are the meeting minutes from Monday nights meeting. I thought that we had really good discussion on the new design. Furthermore, I would just like to point out that we are no longer going to have the potluck tomorrow night due to time constraints. In addition, the tour of the freshmen dorms has been postponed to next semester. Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to both of those events. I want to wish everyone the best of luck on finals next week and I looked forward to seeing everyone at our first meeting next semester ready to work.

Happy Holidays,

Sam Marano