EWB Archives

September 2015

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:04:18 -0400
Hey everyone!

Sorry these aren't being sent out until now, but here are the meeting
minutes for our first officer's meeting the year:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qJGsOODQ2EwguSyfHNpwy8XRrEkwOMleAfm7seMuI88/edit

Also, a reminder that tomorrow is the activities fest and we need
volunteers to hang out at our table and talk about how great EWB is! The
fair is from 10-2p and here is a link to the doodle poll for anyone who can
make it. http://doodle.com/poll/ugxbed9be3fm6hf6

One last reminder that our first meeting will be next week on September 14
somewhere in Votey. I will send out another email once we have a specific
room reserved.

Enjoy the start of the semester and I look forward to seeing you at the
first meeting!

Best,
Erica