EWB Archives

June 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:21:20 -0400
7bit
From:
"Kelly Jean. Wasserbach" <[log in to unmask]>
Hey EWB!
    I hope all of you are having fantastic summers!  I just wanted to
swing this idea by you guys.  This guy I work with is a big part of
the Enineers Without Boarders chapter at the college in my town.  He
told me they had a bunch of trouble with fundraising in that they had
to do it every year.  That every year they had to put on some big
event like the dinner we are planning on having.  To solve this issue,
they have people donate for a three year span.  For example $500 per
year for three years, $1500 per year for three years, and $2500 per
year for three years and other are the donating options they gave out
at their dinner.  See you in a couple of months!

--Kelly