FIELDWALKS Archives

March 2009

FIELDWALKS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
David Jaffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Friday Field Walks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:45:07 -0500
Howdy Team,

The next walk will be in THREE WEEKS, MARCH 20th. This is your notice of
that walk as I will be away from computers until after that date.

Alicia Daniel will share some time and wisdom with all those interested in
walking amongst some of the little remaining Old Growth Forests in Vermont.
Please meet at the FN room about 10 minutes before 9 am on the 20th.

I am sorry to not be part of this walk, but I imagine it will be quite
spectacular!!
Enjoy your Spring Break!

dj