HCLC-SOCIAL-ACTION Archives

November 2006

HCLC-SOCIAL-ACTION@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
HCLC Social Action <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Thomas Moses Abdelnour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:58:59 -0500
Hi Kids,

Here are the much anticipated Pre-Thanksgiving Break minutes, as
recorded by our lovely and capable Interim Secretary, Ms. Claire E.
Bollinger.  They're really reflective of the new direction we're
moving in the Sac.  Feel free to take a gander!  If I don't see you
before break:

A. Have a good one
B. Let's chat it up about ideas on this listserve.
C. Let us never forget that the Boston Red Sox are the finest ballclub
in all the land. (Well, except for the Cardinals, technically)

Peace and love,
T. Moses