IRA Archives

September 2016

IRA@LIST.UVM.EDU

Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:50:14 -0400
Hi! My name is Ross Lougee. I am a DJ and worked with you guys last year to do a silent disco and a block party. I have upgraded my equipment even more and am trying to take on even bigger projects. If you have any events where you need an inexpensive yet professional DJ please let me know. Everyone also loves when I play at UVM so they don't have to pay a cover to listen to me downtown. Let me know if you have anything I could help out with!
Thanks you!
Ross Lougee

www.DJRossLougee.com
UVM '18