ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:56:56 -0400
Sender: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]>
From: Peter R <[log in to unmask]>
Howdy!

When I experienced this I just swapped it with a new filament. The box and trap values no longer oscillated and everything continued working like normal. I think it's something that happens with a filament that's on its way out, however, our oscillating filament kept working for weeks after I noticed this happening. I just changed it because it was annoying to look at / fear it would go in the middle of a sequence.

Best,
Peter R