ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
richard hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:43:49 -0600
Another possibility is to reverse the polarity of the leads supplying
current to the filament.  (Suggested to me once by Gilles St-Jean and
Peter Stow).  I got some improvement once by doing this, then two days
later the sensitivity dropped again.  I reversed the leads again (back
to their original polarity) re-tuned and have had good sensitivity ever
since.

Sometimes things just change.  I don't know why.

Good luck,
Richard Hughes