ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shuhei Ono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:57:21 -0500
Dear ISOGEOCHEMISTS,

I am using MAT 253 with ISODAT NT2.0.  It seems like something happened
with our gas configuration files.  First problem is that we lost a value
for magnet for CO2, and I have been trying hard but cannot figure out
how to do mass calibration to get things back.  It keeps missing the
peak. It seems like I have to change the detection parameters but ISODAT
manual is not very helpful with this.

Second problem is that ISODAT switches to a wrong amplifier when I start
analysis.  It just doesn't make much sense to me how to select the
amplifier.  I'll appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Shuhei

--
Shuhei Ono