ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:05:28 -0500
It is with great sadness that I report to you that the first lady of stable
isotope geochemistry, died of cancer on Friday, February 13.

Tosh was a paradigm of laboratory skills and made many valuable contributions to
our science.  She left an indelible mark on the many scientists whom she
trained and loved.  We loved her in return and will sorely miss her.

Jim O'Neil