ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jason Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:45:52 -0500
Hi Tim,
        The last time I ordered one for our 252
it was US $262.23 on 3-25-02.  The price should
have been the same for the delta plus XL.  I can
get you info on the last one ordered for our
delta plus XL later.  Jason

>We are being quoted UK  570 for a new filament for our ThermoFinnigan
>Delta+XL.
>
>What's the 'official' price in the U.S. or 'mainland' Europe?
>
>Tim H.E. Heaton
>
>NERC Isotope Geosciences Laboratory
>British Geological Survey
>Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, England
>(www.bgs.ac.uk/nigl/index.htm)
>
>Tel. +44(0)115 936 3401
>Fax +44(0)115 936 3302
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]

>This  e-mail  message,  and  any  files  transmitted  with  it, are
>confidential  and intended  solely for the  use of the  addressee. If
>this message was not addressed to  you, you have received it in error
>and any  copying,  distribution  or  other use  of any part  of it is
>strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
>of the sender and do not necessarily represent  those of the British
>Geological  Survey. The  security of e-mail  communication  cannot be
>guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability  for claims arising as a
>result of the use of this medium to  transmit messages from or to the
>BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk

Jason Curtis, Ph.D.
Stable isotope mass spec lab manager
Assistant-In Geochemistry, Department of Geological Sciences
241 Williamson Hall, PO Box 112120
University of Florida, Gainesville FL 32611
phone 352-392-2296, lab 352-392-3344, fax 352-392-9294, e-mail [log in to unmask]