ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Klaus Dittert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:46:26 +0100
Another good source of refurbished filaments for Finnigan MS is
MasCom in Bremen, Germany (www.mascom-ms.de).
For the last years we sent all our burnt filaments to them for cleaning and
filament repair. I cannot see any difference to new ones. Pricing looks fair
to me (100 EUR plus VAT and transportation) even though I think my last bill
was about 30% higher than two years ago. They also offer new filaments but
the one for for delta plus is not on their web pages yet.
Good luck
Klaus

Klaus Dittert, PhD.
Institute for Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel
D-24118 Kiel, Germany
Tel. + 49 431 880 3196
Fax + 49 431 880 1625