ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gerhard Strauch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:30:41 +0100
Hallo Ramon,
investigations of C, N, S isotopes on feathers have been made by Iko et
al: see
W.M. Iko, C.L. Kestler, C.R. Bern, R.C. Stendell, R.O. Rye: Isotope
varaiations in white-tailed kites from various habitats in
California...Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies 39, 2, 159-167
Greetings
Gerhard

--
Bitte neue e-mail-Adresse verwenden!